The "Look-Back" Images of 2015 - The Travel Photographer's The "Look-Back" Images of 2015 - The Travel Photographer's

travel photographer,travel photographers society,travel photographer and writer ,hire a travel photographer,travel photographer backpack,travel photographer courses, foot travel trailer,1st class travel,story travel trailer,best travel credit cards,travelling quotes,photo expeditions and workshops,Photojournalism Workshop,Travel Photographer Society,The Family Photos of China's 56 Ethnic Groups



The "Look-Back" Images of 2015



Here's a short movie slideshow consisting of some of my favorite images made during 2015. As I'm taking a hiatus from leading photo expeditions-workshops in order to complete a forthcoming photography book tentatively titled "H?u �?ng: The Spirit Mediums of Viet Nam, all my travels this year have been to that country to build an exhaustive inventory of photographs relating to this subject matter.

I've included a few street photographs of Hanoi; probably one of the most photogenic cities for the genre since its life spills unto its alleys and streets. I've also included a few photographs of Ca Tr�; an ancient genre of chamber music featuring female vocalists, with northern Vietnam origins. 

And naturally, I've included just a handful of the literally thousands of H?u �?ng photographs I've amassed since I've started this book project in March.

For more still photographs, drop by H?u �?ng, and Ch�u Ba.
0 Komentar untuk "The "Look-Back" Images of 2015"

Back To Top
close